Saturday, April 14, 2007

A little Note from the Crew:


Jeff "The Platypus" Petrie:

"I am a 25 year old student at the University of North Dakota graduating in May with a degree in Air Traffic Control. I am the captain of the UND Rugby Club, and I was in the Army National Guard for 8 years. My passion in life is traveling. I want to go everywhere and meet everybody. I realize that this is an impossible goal, but I will succeed in striving for it none the less. I believe that the only thing of value in this world is experience."





Edmund "The Electric Eel" Eilbacher:
"I am 23 years old, and a student at UND studying Commercial Helicopter Aviation with an interest in Entrepreneurship. My mission: to live forever. If not in body, then in the minds of others: through memories of the good times and the bad. I am implying the idea that individuals such as myself strive to live life and are not merely just alive. With this in mind I will look at every new experience as an opportunity to learn; even if, at the time the outcome of the experience was not what I had expected. I will respect other individual’s experiences as valuable and never attempt to infringe on the right to life of another. I will move forward into the future armed with the lessons I have learned with confidence and realize that I can. With honesty to myself and others, persistence, and an open mind I will promote the growth of ideas and I will not hesitate to act upon them. I will be a man of my own mind and continue to question the intentions of others. However I will grow old, for to be old you must have lived."

No comments: